Here’s what we do:
Details are the key to success. Truly successful businesses today understand one vastly important fact: the most important deals, lessons, client acquisition and sales are almost never done in offices anymore, that is where we step in.
Custom Wine Tasting (CWT) provides expertly crafted, and of course customized wine tastings that have been used for corporate happy hours, team building outings, holiday parties, recruiting seminars, and potential client entertainment events.
We present an environment that otherwise may not be available. Your business, colleagues, and clients are able to leave the corporate pretense behind and connect with each other in an enjoyable, exciting and most importantly, interactive setting.
From the Start:
We go in depth with you about what exactly you want and what you are trying to accomplish.
- We give you the option to select which tier of wines you would like to have. Everyday wines, top rated 90+ point wines, highly acclaimed prized possessions, or our personal favorite: the hidden gems that only our experts are able to find!
- Our experienced public speakers and seminar conductors can discuss corporate driven topics; teach about the wines/spirits we are pouring, or simply pour and pair wines with different foods.
- Office settings, board rooms, seminars or any location you are having your outing, we adjust to what you are doing and work to tailor optional team activities and icebreakers
Commonly Brought to Events
- Sommelier (Certified wine expert) to conduct the tasting
- An introduction aperitif or glass of sparkling wine/champagne upon arrival to all guests!
- A minimum of 5 different custom selected wines
- Guides to follow the wines you are tasting
- Interactive ways to learn about the wines you are tasting (i.e. Interactive Ipad station to learn about what you are tasting and where you can find it).
What Sets Our Events Apart
- More than often we conduct custom tastings in your office or at your home scaled to a specific budget you would like to stay within.
- Our staff comes from a vast wealth of knowledge, stemming from the largest and most well respected wine distributors, suppliers and schools.
- We do not conduct typical tastings and are not limited to what we have done in the past. We are constantly upgrading and go outside of the box to stay ahead of innovations and keep your tastings unique and amazing.
Custom Wine Tasting Past Events
- Corporate Networking Events
- Team Building Events and Strategies
- Summer and Winter New Associate Gatherings
- Potential and Current Client Entertaining and Hosting
- Holiday Parties